We are over half way thru the year and when I look back, I can confidently say we have been busy here at McAfee, working hard to help make you more successful. And during our Quarterly Global Channels Webcast on July 25 at 8AM PDT, you will hear how we plan to become even more relevant to your success in the second half of 2013.
Here are just a few highlights so far in 2013:
- We closed our tender offer on Stonesoft, opening the door to the $4+B Next Generation Firewall market.
- We announced the dawn of a new era in the endpoint security market.
- We beat out Symantec in a head-to-head evaluation conducted by CRN
- We expanded our open resell products list.
- We unveiled our first channel demand generation kit and we now have four, including Data Center, SMB, Big Security Data and Endpoint.
- We showcased at RSA our Comprehensive Malware Protection.
- And, I almost forgot the launch of Real-Time for ePO and our Security Connected platform.
If our progress so far in 2013 is any indication, Q3 has tremendous promise and together we are positioned for success. To learn more and to get specific details, please join, SVP of WW Channels Gavin Struthers on our Quarterly Global Channels Webcast on Thursday, July 25 at 8 am PDT.
During the webcast, we’ll take a look at the recent Endpoint and Stonesoft announcements and share with you key tools and resources to help you maximize growth and profitability. We’ll also give you a preview of what’s coming in Q3. And finally, Rees Johnson, SVP Product Management and Vincent Weafer, SVP, McAfee Labs will join us to share the top threats impacting our mutual customers and what technologies McAfee offers to help protect them.
Register today for the Quarterly Global Channels Webcast.