With Q3 in the books, it is time to focus and connect to drive the best quarter yet in 2012.
A key pillar of our channel strategy is to invest in you, our channel partners. In 2012, we have invested heavily in the tools, training and programs that fuel partner growth and profitability. And the best part, it is working. In Q2 we saw WW partner margins grow more than 10%. But, we aren’t done yet. In Q3 we added:
- The Stack — the six essential building blocks that work together to optimize your profit opportunity with us. The Stack garnered some great media attention, but there are a couple of items you may have missed. First, the ACE Incentive Rebate, which allows you to earn a special rebate for getting your Ace involved in pre-sales support. And second, the expansion of deal registration product type eligibility rules, allowing for a greater selection of products to be eligible for Enhanced Deal Registration margin.
- Total Access for Business Promotion — offering our Security Connected architecture at an amazingly low price to 80% of the untapped mid-market, you have an enormous opportunity to grow your McAfee business. This promotion lasts through Dec. 21, 2012.
As we head into Q4 here are some important dates for you to remember:
- October 8, 2012 – Marks the kickoff of our Annual Channel Partner Survey. The survey provides us critical insight to your thoughts and opinions on how McAfee partner programs are performing. Please complete the survey. All respondents will be entered for a chance to win a new Ultrabook (Valued at $1,700 USD).
- October 15, 2012 – Is the unveiling of our new Partner Portal, providing you single sign-on access to the myriad of training, enablement and profitability programs available. Many of the new capabilities and features provided on the new portal are in direct response to your feedback.
- October 23-25, 2012 – I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas at our Partner Summit. At this year’s Summit you’ll hear how being Security Connected-Partner Connected will allow us to work together to transform the security market.
- November 8, 2012 – Register today for the Q4 Worldwide Channel Partner Town Hall.
- December 31, 2012 – Is the deadline to complete your annual Continuing Education requirements. Those partners who invest in McAfee through training and certification can shorten the sales cycle and close more deals faster. All of that said, of the thousands enrolled in Continuing Education certification, only a small fraction have completed their certifications. If you haven’t already, get started today. If you have questions email: email@example.com.
It is rewarding to step back and witness all the incredible progress we have made to-date. We’ve got one more quarter to close in 2012. Let’s stay focused and connected to drive mutual profitability.
Together we can!