If there is one thing I have learned during my tenure in the channel it’s to build loyalty with your channel partners you must: listen and take action. And, with yesterday’s unveiling of the new McAfee Partner Portal, that is exactly what we have done.
Every year we conduct an Annual Channel Partner Satisfaction Survey (Take the 2012 Survey), whereby we gather feedback from you, our partners, around what is working well and where we need to improve. The McAfee Partner Portal was definitely an area that fell in the later category, so at last year’s Partner Summit we committed to delivering a revamped Partner Portal before the next Partner Summit (in less than year).
I call it “your” Partner Portal, because it was built for you and by you with the goal of improving your productivity while at the same time strengthening your partner experience with McAfee.
To learn more about your Partner Portal, here’s an informative video featuring new Vice President of Worldwide Partner Programs and Marketing, Lisa Matherly:
New Partner Portal highlights include:
- Single Sign On– With one password you can now access all your key programs, tools, training and resources, including McAfee Rewards, MDF Online and McAfee Rebates.
- Localized Content – The new portal has been translated into 10 languages including: : French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Easier Access To Information – We have significantly improved the portal navigation and content organization.
- Improved Partner Communications – We now provide an online subscription management tool, allowing you to tell us what content you’d like to receive.
- Self-Serve Contact Management – You can now edit and manage your McAfee contact information.
- Expanded Enablement – We have expanded our sales enablement content to help accelerate sales.
- Dedicated Sales & Marketing Information – We have centralized our sales and marketing content, allowing partners to quickly and easily access our sales enablement resources, including sales plays and competitive intelligence as well as our SMARTmarketing Toolbox, which houses marketing campaign kits and provides the ability to quickly and easily search McAfee marketing collateral via our resource library.
The new Partner Portal is a major milestone in our commitment to optimize for you. Congrats to our amazing web team that made this all possible.
I welcome your feedback on the Partner Portal either via this blog or the 2012 Annual Channel Partner Satisfaction Survey.