Welcome to McAfee Blog Central, the McAfee hub in the blogosphere! Here you will find opinion, information and other blogs from around McAfee, including McAfee Labs, Consumer, Enterprise and Corporate.
The McAfee blog is managed and hosted by McAfee. We invite McAfee executives, employees, and occasionally external guests, to post their views and opinions on a wide range of topics related to the security industry.We encourage comments and look forward to hearing from you. We review all comments, and post them at our discretion.
On this blog, we abide by the following rules:
- Our goal is to write with as much factual accuracy as a blog will allow. We will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- We will not post comments that don’t advance the discussion. We certainly won’t post anything that is spam, off-topic, obscene, libelous, harassing, pornographic, indecent or otherwise inappropriate.
- We will do our best to reply to emails and comments when appropriate, but our ability to be responsive is inversely related to the volume of mail we get.
- Our bloggers will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- We will link to interesting online references, articles, Web sites and original source materials directly.
- We will disclose conflicts of interest.
- Personal attacks on fellow bloggers or anyone posting a comment will not be tolerated.
- We ask our bloggers not to post any content that infringes any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation.
- If any of our bloggers receive media inquiries they will be directed to our Public Relations agency, the red consultancy, who will route them appropriately.